No one should plan alone. That’s why we’ve curated this collection of guides to provide the in-depth dives you need to punch up your planning for the journey to and through retirement.
Divorce & Money
The divorce rate has doubled for Americans age 50+ since 1990.
While your retirement plans may shift due to divorce, it is possible to get through a divorce without having to start over. This guide will help you understand the following concerns you may have, among others:
• How to split assets and who to turn to for help
• What documents you’ll need for divorce proceedings
• Where you’ll need to consider updating beneficiaries
Navigating Market Volatility
How can past volatility inform our present?
Watching market volatility can be exciting or nerve-wracking, depending on how much of your assets are tied to the markets’ performance. How do you know how to react? This 12-page guide explains all of that and more:
• Volatility is not new! History shows us how to respond to today’s volatility.
• Markets have weathered numerous crises in the past — and come back stronger.
• Timing the market does not work. Time in the market does.
Will a Recession Rob Your Retirement
4 things to address to help ensure you can weather a drop in the market
This downloadable guide walks you through four things to check now to help ensure you and your family are prepared — even if the economy takes a dip. What you’ll learn:
• How to decide how much of your savings should be invested in the market
• A simple calculation to help determine whether you've saved enough to retire
• Alternative methods to create income without relying on a volatile stock market
10 Tips To Help Empower Women Investors
Today's woman needs a financial plan to call her own. This quick guide has 10 must-know tips to help get you on the right track. You’ll learn:
• Why you should have your own credit score
• Why you should pay yourself first
• What you should always keep on hand
Have questions about your retirement?
Let Leslie help you find the answers! Book your no-obligation appointment today!